She is an open style performance luxury motor yacht, measures 33.50m (109′ 10″) in length and features sleek lines and incredible performance. She has a sporty nature and combines high-performance with the personalisation and comfort of a traditional motor yacht.
This yacht was completely refurbished in 2008 which included the addition of plush cream soft furnishings creating a luxurious area for relaxation and a total renovation of the day cabin.
This yacht is able to accommodate 6-8 guests in 3 en suite double cabins, plus the option of a fold down double bed in a day cabin ideally suited to children/Nanny as there are no facilities for this cabin. The day cabin is also used a massage room. Each cabin is equipped with TV, DVD player and sound system, the master cabin offering large flat screen TV.
The main saloon with seating area is equipped with flat screen Sky TV and DVD player and leads to a further dining area with removable roof section.
The aft deck on this yacht has ample sunbathing areas along with an outdoor eating area. Forward there is a vast sunbathing area with folding hood to ensure total privacy.
Thanks to her twin MTU 12v 4000 Series M90 diesels of 2,040kW (2,735hp)and Kamewa water jets, the Mangusta 108 maxi open yacht skims the waves at dizzying 40 knots at full throttle.
• Her interiors were completely refurbished this year 2015.
• Four Friends sleeps 6-8 guests in three en-suite double cabins.
• The fourth cabin is currently used as an office / massage room. However, a hidden fold down
double bed creates a very comfortable 4th cabin with ease. (NB. not en-suite).
• The master cabin is full beam & has stunning en-suite facilities. This size master cabin can only be
found in many 40m+ yachts.
• Vip cabin with double bed, vanity area and en-suite facilities.
• Third double guest cabin with en-suite facilities and all comforts.
• Each cabin is equipped with large flat screen televisions, Apple TV’s with film library & Sonos sound
system. WIFI throughout
• Spacious deck saloon with copious seating & 360 degree views over the deck, cockpit & anchorage.
• Pop up 50” flat screen saloon TV.
• Adjoining dining area seats 8 in true comfort.
• Sliding sunroof over.
Accredited skipper and native from Majorca, Plus crew
Make your holidays even easier including a professional skipper who know the island perfectly.