Sealine 450 PDF*Reserve this Boat for Just 10%! Prices start from just 1,400€ per day.
This New 2012 Sealine S450 (46 Feet) is the perfect size to enjoy your holiday with family and friends.
This yacht is available for day or weekly charters and is licensed for 12.
You can relax in her beautifully air conditioned interior while watching a DVD on a HD Flat Screen TV, or play the PlayStation. When you are ready to enjoy the great Spanish weather, you can sunbathe on forward cushioned deck or her huge aft sunbed.
If you’re up for action, why not lower try our Avon jet Rib form the hydraulic swim platform and have some fun with it range of inflatable toys and waterskis. Why not take a trip to the beach and have some lunch, you can arrive in-style as the jet rib drops you off.
- Full beam cockpit for a large sociable entertaining space.
- Spacious sunbed conversion for up to 7 people.
- Secure mid cockpit side deck access with integrated cockpit closure system to maximise open cockpit feeling.
- BBQ & wet bar facility for outdoor entertainment.
- Best in class large bathing platform area with optional hi-lo platform for easy tender launching.
- Unique flexible electronic rear cockpit seating system that slide together at the touch of a button to create sociable dining for 8. Or convert in to spacious rear or forward facing sunbathing area.
- Full length, soft top convertible roof system with large opening side windows, easy to use in all weather conditions.
- Four wide forward facing seats at helm, a fully integrated dashboard and large chart table area for ease of use and comfort.
- Large saloon with full width skylight, has space for six to dine in enclosed comfort.
- TV and audio entertainment system with ipod dock in the saloon.
- Large C shaped sofa opposite galley converts easily to double berth for extra guests on board.
- Galley offers full height fridge freezer, wine cooler, 3 burner ceramic hob and microwave combination oven, dishwasher with over 2.5 metres of worktop with good storage.
- Forward master cabin with double wardrobes, separate en-suite head & shower compartment, a home from home.
- Flexible mid cabin offering up to five different sleeping options with sprung mattress, large wardrobe, TV/audio centre and en-suite shower and head.
- Low energy LED lighting to cockpit, bathing platform and side decks.
- Choice of wood finishes in walnut, washed walnut oak, smoke oak and complementary fabrics.
- Large bonded portlights in hull side (port & starboard).
- Ample storage throughout the boat including large fender storage in anchor locker.
- Proven hull taken from award winning F42.
- Volvo Penta sterndrive or IPS propulsion with standard bow thruster controls.
- Colour navigation displays including an autopilot.
Accredited skipper and native from Majorca
Make your holidays even easier including a professional skipper who know the island perfectly.
You will be asked to prove your navigation certification.